
Just wanted to chalk up my current obsession with the show, The Office. Ok, so it's been on awhile now and I watched it off-and-on last year (when Justin was crazy about it) but now that I'm here, sans cable TV, I only had my brother's downloaded episodes to watch (and a couple seasons of Seinfeld... gold!) and I've gone through season 2 and couldn't wait to watch season 3.
So, like a good part of the planet, I am obsessed with the ongoing, will-they or won't-they, sexual tension between Jim & Pam! They are sssoooo cute (and this is coming from me, who isn't into romantic comedies, or at least tries not to) - the 'air' high 5, the booze cruise scene, the mix tape!! and they're both good actors too, they portray that clearly flirting, from any third party's perspective, but blissfully ignorant of it themselves situation to a tee. And, of course it doesn't hurt that John Krasinski (who plays Jim) is a cutie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment