Monday, April 09, 2007

So. It's April.

Which can only mean 1 thing: stress! WAY too much needs to happen in the next 3-4 weeks. I'm supposed to finish classes (still got 2 more weeks - this term has been WAY too long) (fingers crossed, these are probably the last post-secondary classes I take -- eek!); finish 2 papers which, as usual, are taking agonizingly long - it's all good, though; write 2 exams; and graduate (well, that's May 17 - but still, not far away!)

and yikes, I wrote the above paragraph a week ago. so make that, 1 more week of class and still way too much to do.

but you know how sometimes, despite stress or busy-ness, you know underneath it all you're actually fantastically happy? well, that's me - I've been walking around in a perpetual state of glee these past weeks, maybe knowing that my time in NY is running out I'm trying as hard as I can to just enjoy this place as much as possible. Which explains further Whole foods outings (I got another hit of that expensive, freshly-ground peanut butter), leisurely strolling through Union Square, grabbing a small fries from the 24-hr McD's to walk up Broadway with (I've discovered the stretch from 72-86th street is a pretty good walk), and also hauling a ton of Korean take-out home with me to share with friends ;)

much more to come...

No comments: