Pui & Wendy fending off more suitors
Faisal & View (blurry but oh so cute!)
The Harmony Hall Trio (Kelvin, Louis, Constance)
They had the annual Law formal (Barrister's Ball, whatever you wanna call it) at Low library this past Saturday and it was SO much fun - law students + open bar pretty much equals havoc on the dancefloor. I did my part in getting my money's worth in alcohol (actually, that's been the theme of my whole year...!) and they played awesome music - I've figured out that 90s music is really where it's at for me, like early 90s r&b, hip hop (I think they played Boyz II Men's 'Motown Philly' - wow) and of course, the original Jersey ("Joy-sey") boy, Mr. Bon Jovi. thanks to globalization, all my Sing/Indian/Malay friends knew all the words to 'Living on a Prayer'. and in perhaps all-too-classic turn, they ended the night with the Dirty Dancing number, 'I... haaaddd the ttimmmee of myyyyy liiiiiffeee' - CHEESE!
And for the record, I remembered the whole night!
No comments:
Post a Comment