It's January 1, 2007 - happy new year & all that jazz. Spent a blissfully uneventful new year's eve at home, with a bottle of white wine, and Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift (one of the most under-rated movies, ever ;))
to backtrack, after my blissful shopping spree as chronicled below, reality hit & I spent the next 4 days holed up in front of my laptop, getting carpel tunnel (serious) and cranking out my papers - I don't know why but they both ended up way longer than expected, I have no idea whether they're any good, let's just see what happens. finally on Thurs night I got tired of staring at the computer (I totally b-s-ed through the last section, about French civic republicanism and the parallel to Quebec nationalism, if that makes sense to anyone) and went out with some LLMs to a random, dive-ish bar in Brooklyn just to get some human contact, finally finished early Fri morning.
1 comment:
good luck the next term. time flies and you are finishing off your LLM just in four months.
dad
Post a Comment